пятница, 30 марта 2012 г.

What is it like to live?


What is it like to live? What is more interesting to live or to watch others doing it? And do we have enough time for that? No matter who you are... you are just a soul and a little stardust...You are borned, you do your first steps, pronounce the first words, learn, fall in love, born another soul, try to give everything to him, and turn into a little stardust with no breathe again. Some people think it is easier to be a woman, the others think that it's so cool to be a man...but as for the stars, it means nothing...who thinks about what the smallest creatures feel or do when running to the beloved one or to work...neither men...nor women...we don't even see them. And when I try to watch people from the space...I don't see anyone, we are too small to be noticed. there are so much more important things happening over there, that you forget what you wanted to do. You get confused, and then lose yourself. So it's not a right position to do that. I come back to the Earth. I'll watch you from here and get rest there in the space when I feel tired and upset of being a human.We are going to research everything in the world and in the space. I'll tell about me and learn about you. In any case we'll meet one day. See you there in the space.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий